What do you think about a new study by The Heritage Foundation that indicates awful "Hate Music" by groups like Insane Clown Posse can lead to teen alcoholism,homosexuality,crime,and even suicide?
Their new ad campaign teaches the warning signs of your child being corrupted by the radical Juggalo movement.
- .withdrawal from friends and family members
- .trouble in romantic relationships (except with same sex friends)
- .difficulty getting along with others
- .torturing of small animals
- .quitting school or work
- .emitting foul odors
- .making strange sounds
- .using designer drugs like 'molly' or 'poopbangers'
- .writing or drawing pictures about death or drawing penises on everything
- .running away from home
- .changes in eating habits such as Faygo obsession
- .changes in appearance (for the worse)
- .forgetfulness,such as not being able to remember Benghazi
- .painting pictures of babies on their stomachs
- .joining radical groups such as Juggalos for Allah
Join us today as teen Psychology expert Pat Robertson discusses the dangers of Insane Clown Posse and how they are trying to chase God off of the internet.Don't miss a minute,today on Fox News